Straight Conversions to DVD or Digital
Convert a VHS, VHS-C, Hi 8, Digital 8, Beta or DV Camcorder Tape to DVD or Digital Files (usually
MP4 files) No editing involved. Cost is per tape.
Digital File or DVD Digital File & DVD
1-9 Tapes $25 per tape $35 per tape
10+Tapes $20 per tape $30 per tape
For digital files add $15 to the total order.
For tapes longer than 2 hours, please double the price.
We also convert iPads, phones, SD cards and mini DVDs, please call or email for a quote.
|Take 5 Productions, LLC
Home Movie, Slide & Picture Transfer to DVD or
Digital Files, Video Slideshows & Audio Transfers
Serving the La Crosse, Wisconsin Area, Minnesota & the USA!
Call or Text: 608-790-3608- Onalaska, Wisconsin
Hi 8 Tape
Why Take 5 Productions to Transfer my Movies?
1. We edit out any TV shows that are either at the end
or the beginning of the tape at no cost.
2. If your tape turns out to be all TV or Blank or
unusable, we do not transfer it and we do not charge
you for those tapes.
3. We fix broken tapes. ($15 each)
4. When you tape ends, your DVD/Digitial File ends.
For example your tape may have 1 hr 35 minutes.
A DVD holds 2 hours.
Many companies will continue on recording so you
end up with a bunch of blank spots on your DVD or
5. We will combine tapes onto DVDs if we can.
For example, you have one tape that is 20 minutes
and another that is 1 hour.
If you want us to, we will combine them onto one
DVD. That will save you space and you won't be
switching out DVDs as much.
6. We provide you with professional looking, imprinted
DVDs. No magic markers or sticky labels which should
be outlawed. Your title is imprinted on the DVD itself.
7. Easily skip ahead- We set up your DVD so you can
hit the "skip or next" button and it will go ahead 10
8. We provide you will a nice looking, compact case.
Our cases can hold up to 8 DVDs for easy storage.
9. Our DVDs are compatable with all DVD players and
10. There are no hidden costs. No extra costs to put
them onto a DVD. No monthly subscription costs.
11. If you chose the digital file option, you can store
them online. We provide the files and you store them
with the service you are most comfortable with. You
won't have monthly fees with us. (You can also have a
safe copy at home too)
12. We have the option for just DVD or Digital or Both!
12. We have been in business since 2007 so we have
see it all.
13. If you are local, and you will meet the person
transferring your movies!
|Linda O'Connell, the person
taking care of your movies.
|Flash Drive or
DVD or Both.
|Our cases hold up to
8 DVDs so they will
No sticky lables or
|We go through all your tapes
and take out the ones with TV
shows or are blank at no charge.